1. Key competencies for lifelong learning. 2018. URL: http://dystosvita.blogspot.com/2018/01/2018.html. (in Ukrainian).
2. Khandii O. Status, problems and prospects of development of digital competencies of the population in Ukraine. Scientific Bulletin of Uzhhorod National University. 2020. Vol. 34. pp. 201–206. URL: https://doi.org/10.32782/2413–9971/2020–34–34 (in Ukrainian).
3. Khandii O., Pankova O. Digital skills of employees in ensuring the digital development of the economy of Ukraine: expert assessments. The project approach in the didactic activity of educational institutions is an international dimension. 2020. № 3. рp. 65–76. (in Ukrainian).
4. Modern information and communication technologies / H.H. Shvachych et.al. Dnipro: NMetAU, 2017. 230 p. (in Ukrainian).
5. Bondarenko T.S. Formation of readiness for development and use of computer educational systems in future engineers-teachers: autor’s abstract … PhD in Pedagogic: 13.00.04. Kyiv, 2012. 20 p. (in Ukrainian).
6. United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. Structure of ICT competence of teachers: recommendations of UNESCO. Edit 2.0. Paris: UNESCO, 2011. URL: http://iteach.com.ua/files//content/5EDCFd01.pdf. (in Russian).
7. Tkachuk V.V. Designing professional ICT competencies of future engineers-teachers. Information technologies and teaching aids. 2016. Vol. 3. No. 53. pp. 123–141. (in Ukrainian).
8. Tryfonova O.M. Methodical system of development of information and digital competence of future specialists of computer technologies in teaching physics and technical disciplines in higher education institutions: monograph. Kropyvnytskyi: PP «Ekskliuzyv-System», 2019. 508 p. (in Ukrainian).
9. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine (2018). On approval of the Concept of development of the digital economy and society of Ukraine for 2018–2020 and approval of the action plan for its implementation: № 67-r., 17.01.2018. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/67–2018-%D1 %80 (in Ukrainian).
10. Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. On approval of the Concept for the development of digital competencies and approval of the action plan for its implementation: № 167-r., 3 March 2021. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/167–2021-%D1 %80#Text (in Ukrainian).
11. Digital skills and competence, and digital and online learning. European Training Foundation, Turin, 2018. URL: https://eufordigital.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/DSC-and-DOL_0.pdf
12. DigComp 2.0 The digital competence framework for citizens. URL: https://op.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/bc52328b-294e-11e6-b616–01aa75ed71a1/language-en
13. EU Framework Program on Updated Key Competences. URL: http://dlse.multycourse.com.ua/ua/page/15/53 (in Ukrainian).
14. Ionan V. Digital literacy of Ukrainians. What opportunities does the Ministry of Finance plan to create in 2021. URL: https://nv.ua/ukr/biz/experts/shcho-robit-mincifri-osvitni-seriali-oflayn-habi-testi-novini-ukrajini-50141070.html (in Ukrainian).
15. MIS 2018: Measuring the information society/ ITU. URL: https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/Statistics/Documents/ publications/misr2018/MISR-2018–Vol-1-E.pdf.
16. Ministry of Social Policy. Methods of developing professional standards № 74. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0165–18#Text(in Ukrainian).