Issue: № 8, 2020
Introduction. In modern conditions of formation of a new type of organizations - intellectual organizations, organizational knowledge becomes an important criterion of the level of organizational development.
The purpose of the paper is to substantiate of intellectual capital growth as a criterion of organizational development and supplement methodological tools for intellectual capital assessment.
Results. In the paper the increase of intellectual capital as a criterion of organizational development is substantiated. The classification of intellectual capital types of is offered. The criteria of organizational development by stages of the life cycle are supplemented with the allocation of quantitative, qualitative criteria and types of capital. The methodological tools of intellectual capital assessment with the use of the effective approach are systematized and supplemented and it is offered to allocate assessment methods on three levels in the structural approach: the level of the organization (allows to estimate the general level of organizational development); level of the individual (allows to assess the contribution of each individual as a carrier of intellectual capital); the level of intellectual property (allows to assess the contribution of each element in the overall level of organizational development); for each of the levels the subject of assessment types of methods; methods and results indicators are described. Examples of evaluation of the effectiveness of the introduction of artificial intelligence as a component of intellectual capital are given.
Conclusion. The study of methodological principles of assessing organizational development suggests that in an unstable environment, an increasing role in the development of knowledge of the organization, which can be assessed through the growth of intellectual capital. To assess organizational development, quantitative and qualitative criteria for determining each stage of development with the separation of the criterion of type capital growth are proposed. The combination effective and structural approaches to assessing of intellectual capital has a significant impact on the methodology of organizational development management by stages and requires careful study and supplementation of methods of organizational development management.
Keywords : intellectual capital; types of intellectual capital; organizational development; criteria of organizational development; artificial intelligence
1. Doroshuk G.A., Gratsiotova G.O. Proactive Change Management: Approaches and Tools. Economic Journal of Odessa Polytechnic University. 2018. № 2 (4). pp. 30-39.
2. Doroshuk G.A. Grounding the directions of changes in the cycle of management changes at the enterprise. Proceedings of Odessa Polytechnic University. Odesa: ONPU, 2015. № 2(46). pp. 173-179
3. Sveiby K.E. The New Organizational Wealth: Managing and Measuring Knowledge-Based Assets. San-Francisco Koehler, 1997
4. Novak V.O., Rodchenko V.V. Organizational development of international corporations and criteria of their efficiency. Problems of a systemic approach to the economy enterprises. 2009. Vol. 4. № 12. pp. 23-28 (in Ukrainian)
5. Smith M.E. Success rates for different types of organizational changes. Performance Improvement. 2002. № 41 (1). pp. 26-33
6. Waclawski J., Church A.H. Organization Development: A Data-Driven Approach to Organizational Change. Pfeiffer, 2001. 400 p.
7. Minahan M., Farquhar K. The Future of OD education in a global and sustainable world. OD Practitioner. 2008. № 40(4). pp. 12-15.