Issue: № 5/3, 2020
Introduction. Modern education in the existing form is calling out for emergency reforms. Unfortunately, there’re no significant or important shifts now. The problem is that existing educational system is unable to do any significant reforms due to its discrepancy towards the modern world’s demands and level of development. The logistic management method as the instrument of resource management efficiency increasing was defined and processed by many domestic and foreign scientists. Considering the existing problems in the Ukraine’s educational system the resource management efficiency increasing and optimization of educational processes with the help of logistic methods of management are becoming vitally important and actual for the sake of the Ukraine’s educational system development.
The purpose of this paper lies in the support of the logistic management method use in order to improve the resource management efficiency.
Results. The education is one of the most important in terms of forming a progressive and developed society. Education management is a complex and multidimensional process which requires effective and innovative approaches in the country’s limited resources management. This topic is very actual for the modern education of Ukraine because of the existing problems which are the reasons of its non-competitiveness on the international scale. The authors of the paper considered the concepts of logistics flow, logistics center, logistics method and measures taken to improve the efficiency of resource management in education.
Conclusion. The necessary method of study and resource distribution management during the study process is the logistic flow which bases on the principles and rules of the education logistics. A significant reduction of costs and optimization of the resource use can be witnessed during with this management method implementation. The logistic center as the logistic core of all material and immaterial flows will become the origin of efficient management and control systems.
Keywords : logistics, logistics in education, logistic method, logistic flow, tangible and intangible resources, logistic function, principles and key elements of logistics
1. Gadzhynskiy O.M. Logistics. Moscow: Dashkov and Kо, 2007. 472 p. (in Russian)
2. Kotler F., Foks K. Strategy marketing and logistics for educational facilities. Kyiv: UAM, 2011. 405 p. (in Ukrainian)
3. Ababkova M.Y. Marketing of studying services. Saint-Petersburg: Publisher of Polytechnic University, 2010. 148 p. (in Russian)
4. Melnyk O.V. New conceptual approaches in logistics. Effective economy. 2013. 149 p. (in Ukrainian)
5. Kovtunenko K.V., Skomorokhin D.V. Logistics system of the enterprise: definition, properties, classification. Ekonomika. Menedzhment. Biznes. 2014. № 3. pp. 60-72 (in Ukrainian).
6. Shvahireva V.S., Manicheva A.V. Transport logistics as one of the main indicators in the activities of enterprises. Economics. Finances. Law. 2018. № 6/1. pp. 40-43 (in Ukrainian).
7. Kovtunenko K.V., Prodius Y.I., Manicheva A.V. Features of Ukraine as a logistics center. Economics. Finances. Law. 2019. № 5/2. pp. 14-16 (in Ukrainian).