1. Rudenko-Sudarieva L., Mozhovyi O., Pashynska K. Public-private partnership: theoretical and regulatory-institutional foundations. Kyiv: KNEU, 2017. 135 p. (in Ukrainian).
2. Melnik A.F. Pidhaiets S.V. Public-private partnership in the system of institutions of the national economy: mechanisms for development: monograph. Ternopil: TNEU, 2017. 278 p. (in Ukrainian).
3. Piontko N.B. Public-private partnership in the system of equalization of regional development instruments // Scientific Works of the NSFI. 2018. Vol. 1. pp. 43-58. (in Ukrainian).
4. Derhachova V.V. Kuznetsova K.O. Public-private partnership as an institutional instrument for investing in the economy of the country. Business Inform. 2018. № 1. pp. 111-116. (in Ukrainian).
5. Koval V.V., Kotlubai V.O., Araftenij A.M. Public-private partnership as an institute of social capital development in the conditions of decentralization of economy of Ukraine. States and regions. Series: Economics and Entrepreneurship. 2019. № 1. pp. 24-30. (in Ukrainian).
6. Mikhalchishin N.L., Levitskaya Y.V. Public-private partnership as a means of solving problems of functioning of natural mono-polies. Black Sea Economic Studies. 2019. № 39 (1). pp. 31-36. (in Ukrainian).
7. The European PPP Report 2009, DLA Piper. 2009. URL: http://www.eib.org/epec/resources/dla-european-ppp-report-2009.pdf
8. Taylor R.J. Contracting for Health Services. In Private Participation in Health Services Handbook / eds. A. Harding, A. Preker. Washington, DC: World Bank. 2003. pp. 195-204.
9. Preparation and implementation of public-private partner-ship projects: A practical guide for local authorities and business / S. Hryshchenko, Kyiv: FOP Moskalenko O.M., 2011. 181 p. (in Ukrainian).
10. Law of Ukraine “On Public-Private Partnership” № 2404-VI of 01.07.2010. News of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (VVR), 2010. № 40. p.524. (in Ukrainian).
11. Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to Certain Laws of Ukraine Concerning the Removal of Regulatory Barriers to Public-Private Partnership Development and Investment Pro-motion in Ukraine" № 817-VIII of November 24, 2015. Ver-khovna Rada (BBR) Bulletin, 2016. № 10. 181 p. (in Ukrainian).
12. Law of Ukraine “On Higher Education” No. 1556-VII of 01.07.2014. URL: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/ 1556-18 (in Ukrainian).
13. Arkhipov A.Yu., Shevchuk E.V. Public-private partner-ship as an institute of modernization of the sphere of educa-tional services: international and domestic experience: mono-graph. Moscow: Vuzovskaya book, 2013. 56 p. (in Russian).
14. Husainov R.V. Public-private partnership in the higher education system of Ukraine. Bulletin of the Odessa National University. Economics, 2014. Vol. 19. Issue 2/2. P. 192. (in Ukrainian).
15. Husiev V. Public-Private Partnership as a Mechanism for Implementation of Ukraine 2020 Sustainable Development Strategy. Scientific Notes Institute of Legislation of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Series: Economics, 2015. № 4. pp. 67-73. (in Ukrainian)