1. Honey M. Ecotourism and Sustainable Development: Who Owns Paradise? Washington: Island Press, 2008 P. 33.
2. Haba M.I. Ecotourism as one from the collection of agricultural crops. Bulletin of the Chernivetsk Trade and Economic Institute. 2011. Issue IIІ (43). pp. 212–215. [in Ukrainian].
3. Dmytruk O.Yu. Ecological tourism: Succesful to the concept of management and marketing. Kyiv: Alterpress, 2004. 192 p. [in Ukrainian].
4. Zlotnik, M. and Melnyk, O. Strategic management in the implementation of principles of circular economy at the industrial enterprises. Education and Science. 2020. № 12. pp. 112–119. [in Ukrainian].
5. Tourism development trends in the world, 2020. URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/323748083_Tourism_development_trends_in_the_world_httpselibraryruitemaspid27207616
6. Official site of the Natural Reserve Fund of Ukraine. URL: http://pzf.menr.gov.ua. [in Ukrainian].
7. Official site of the Cabinet of Ministries of Ukraine. URL: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/. [in Ukrainian].
8. World Tourism Organization. URL: https://www.unwto.org/
9. World Bank. URL: https://www.worldbank.org/en/home
10. Modern trends in tourism development: Proceedings of the III All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference; Collection of abstracts. Mykolaiv: VP “MF KNUKIM”, 2015. Part I. 217 p. [in Ukrainian].
11. Harashchenko D.V., Frei L.V. Recent trends and new trends in tourism due to COVID-19. 2020. № 2. pp. 67–75. URL: http://itsf.chdtu.edu.ua/article/view/213044 [in Ukrainian].
12. Nyorani C. Tourism Trends That Will Shape the Travel Industry in 2020 and Beyond. URL: https://pro.regiondo.com/tourism-trends-2018
13. Tourism Trends: The Latest Opportunities for The Tourism Industry. URL: https://www.revfine.com/tourism-trends/
14. International Finance Corporation (IFC, World Bank Group) Municipal Solid Waste in Ukraine: DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL. URL: https://www.ifc.org
15. Agency website 24/7 Wall Street. URL: https://247wallst.com/
16. Zinchenko A. Big garbage stain. URL: https://busi-ness.ua/economy/6049-velika-smitteva-plyama. [in Ukrainian].
17. D’Amato D., Veijonaho S., Toppinen A. Towards sustainability? Forest-based circular bioeconomy business models in Finnish SMEs. Forest Policy and Economics. 2020. Vol. 110. URL: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1389934118302600
18. Bocken N.M.P., Short S.W., Rana P., Evans S. A literature and practice review to develop sustainable business model archetypes J. Clean. Prod. 2014. Vol. 65. pp. 42–56. URL: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0959652613008032.
19. Takacs F., Frankenberger K., Stechow R. Circular Ecosystems: Business Model Innovation for the Circular Economy: monograph. Institute of Management & Strategy, University of St. Gallen, 2020. 22 p. URL: https://www.alexandria.unisg.ch/259076/
20. Results of the global study on sustainable tourism in 2019. Booking.com. URL: https://news.booking.com/. [in Russian].
21. Prodius Y., Pshenychna I. Increasing the competitiveness of the hotel business in the foreign market. Development of sustainable tourism: challenges and opportunities for tourism and hotel and restaurant business: Materials of the round table (Odesa, April 19, 2021)”. Odesa: Odesa National University of Economics, 2021. pp. 97–101. (in Ukrainian).