1. Makhnusha S.M., Kosolap N.E. Innovation marketing and environmental branding: a link analysis. Marketing and innovation management. 2011. № 1. pp. 36–44 (in Ukrainian).
2. Smirnova K.V. Greenwashing as a tool of pseudo-environmental marketing. Economic and ecological problems of modernity in the research of young scientists: materials of international scientific practice. conf. of young scientists (Odesa, June 29–30, 2017). Odesa, 2017. URL: http://eprints.library.odeku.edu.ua/id/eprint/3107 (in Ukrainian).
3. Oxford English Dictionary. 2018. URL: https://www.oed.com/
4. Delmas M.A., Burbano V. The Drivers of Greenwashing. California management review. 2011. Vol. 54. № 1. pp. 64–87.
5. Siano A., Vollero A., Conte F., Amabile S. More than words: expanding the taxonomy of greenwashing after the Volkswagen scandal. Journal of Business Research. 2017. Vol. 71, pp. 27–37.
6. Ivashura A., Borysenko O. Conscious consumption as a way to solve regional environmental problems. Technogenic and ecological security of Ukraine: state and prospects of development: materials of the IX All-Ukrainian scientific-practical Internet conference / TEB-2019 (Irpin, November 04–15, 2019). Irpin, 2019. P. 110 (in Ukrainian).
7. Minkova O.H., Sakalo V.M., Horb O.O. Labeling and certification of organic products. Current economic problems. 2016. № 2 (176). pp. 126–135 (in Ukrainian).
8. Pylypenko K.A. Regulatory influences on the formation of supply of agricultural enterprises in compliance with food security. Accounting and analytical support and taxation of the development of agribusiness and rural areas: a collective monograph / ed. L.O. Marmul. Kherson: Aylant, 2019. pp. 235–246 (in Ukrainian).
9. Chornobai E.O. Greenwashing as a kind of violation of consumers' rights to reliable information. Science, technology, innovation: development trends in Ukraine and the world: materials of international students scientific conference. Youth Scientific League (Kharkiv, April 17, 2020). Kharkiv, 2020. Vol. 6. P. 10 (in Ukrainian).
10. Hanas L.M., Nodzhak L.S. Negative consequences of greenwashing. Development of cooperation between the European Union and Ukraine: Proceedings of the international scientific-practical Internet conference. Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House, 2020. P. 107 URL: https://lpnu.ua/jmm-circle/internetkonferentsiia (in Ukrainian).
11. Chabaniuk A.S., Smirnova K.V. The use of «greenwashing» as a form of pseudo-environmental marketing. Scientific developments of youth at the current stage: abstracts of the XVII All-Ukrainian scientific conference of young scientists and students (Kyiv, April 26–27, 2018). Kyiv, 2018. Vol. 3: Economics of innovation activities of enterprises. pp. 303–304 (in Ukrainian).
12. Shcholokova E.M., Dyvak V.V. Greenwashing research in marketing. Bulletin of Priazovsky State Technical University. Economic Sciences Series. 2013. № 26. pp. 126–130. (in Ukrainian).