1. Afanasiev B.V. Economics of machine-building enterprises of Ukraine: current status and prospects. Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University. Ser.: Economic sciences. 2014. Issue. 8 (7). pp. 71-74. (in Ukrainian).
2. Husieva O.Yu., Yakovchuk A.M. The state and structure of the machine-building industry of Ukraine in the context of global economic transformations. Economy. Management. Business. 2017. № 4. pp. 26-33. URL: http://journals.dut.edu.ua/index.php/emb/article/view/1658 (in Ukrainian).
3. Zarichna T.S., Tarasova K.I. Mechanical Engineering of Ukraine: current status, structure and trends in the industry. Statistics is a tool of socio-economic research: a collection of scientific student works. 2019. Issue 5. Part I. pp. 68–76. (in Ukrainian).
4. Korotkyi Yu.V. Machine-building industry of Ukraine: achievements and prospects. Scientific Bulletin of the International Humanities University. Series: Economics and Management. 2015. Issue 11. pp. 117-120. (in Ukrainian).
5. Machine-building industry in Ukraine: potential and opportunities for export expansion for the period up to 2021 (analytical report). Ministry of Economy of Ukraine. 2019. URL: https://www.me.gov.ua/Documents/Detail?lang=uk-UA&id=f168fec7-9677-4ef1-9863-89b3cfa562ad&title=MashinobudivnaGaluzVUkraini-PotentsialTaMozhlivostiDliaRozshirenniaEksportuNaPeriodDo2021-Roku-analitichniiZvit-&isSpecial=true (in Ukrainian).
6. Nahorniak H.S. Important aspects of intellectual capital management of national machine-building enterprises. Formation of the mechanism of strengthening of competitive positions of national economic systems in global, regional and local dimensions: materials VI of the International scientific and practical conference. 2021. pp. 25-28. (in Ukrainian).
7. Nechepurenko D. C. Features of the introduction of world experience in the use of cloud technologies ERP-systems by machine-building enterprises. Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University. Series: Economic sciences. 2017. Issue. 23 (2). pp. 83-85. (in Ukrainian).
8. Pihul N.H., Pihul Ye.I. The current state and prospects of development of the machine-building complex of Ukraine. Economy and society. 2018. № 15. URL: http://economyandsociety.in.ua (in Ukrainian).
9. Sakun L.M. Problems and prospects of innovative development of the machine-building industry of Ukraine. Economic Bulletin of the National Mining University. 2017. № 3. pp. 119–127. (in Ukrainian).
10. Sviezhentsev O.O. Prospects for the development of the machine-building industry of Ukraine: the formation of a new concept of industrial policy. Development management. 2016. № 2 (184). pp.12-19. (in Ukrainian).
11. Sokolova L.V., Stoika O.V. The current state of machine building in Ukraine and trends in its development in an unbalanced economy. Efficient economy. 2019. № 11. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=7378 (in Ukrainian).
12. Tytykalo V.S. Comparative analysis of the report on financial situation of government entities of Ukraine and international public sector accounting standards. Bulletin of Kyiv National University of Technology and Design. Series: Economic Sciences. 2016. №. 5. pp. 86-90.
13. Tytykalo V.S. Macroeconomic preconditions for the formation and development of the economic potential of machine-building enterprises. Problems of system approach in economy. 2021. № 2 (82). pp. 121-127. (in Ukrainian).
14. Trots I.V. Analysis and assessment of the crisis level of activity of machine-building enterprises of Khmelnytskyi region. Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University. Economic sciences. 2016. № 1. pp. 230–235. (in Ukrainian).
15. Chernobrovkina S.V. Analysis of the machine-building industry of Ukraine. Modern Economics. 2019. № 14. pp. 290–295. URL: https://doi.org/10.31521/modecon.V14(2019)-45. (in Ukrainian).
16. Yakovlev V.I. Trends in the machine-building industry of Ukraine. Black Sea Economic Studies. 2018. Issue. 31. pp. 31–36. (in Ukrainian).