Issue: № 4/1, 2021
The paper proves the relevance of the importance and determining role of the internal control system in the design and modeling of transport and warehousing processes. The peculiarities of warehousing and transportation of the researched material are investigated and systematized. A number of methods for controlling the quantity and quality of the studied material are described, and their advantages and disadvantages are described. One of the main factors that must be taken into account when developing a design model of the transport and warehousing process is the ability of this process to conduct quality control procedures for its implementation. That is, if the process cannot be controlled, it cannot be controlled. It is necessary to take into account the cost of control procedures, in relation to the project itself. It is possible that the cost of control will exceed the cost of the project itself, which with all the forecast indicators of profitability and investment attractiveness may make its implementation impractical.
The purpose of the paper is to study the control aspect of transport and warehouse modeling.
The analysis of the scientific literature indicates the need for additional development of methodological and organizational support for internal control systems in the modulation of transport and warehousing processes. The study of this issue allowed to reveal a number of features of warehousing and transportation of certain groups of material values, on the example of the studied material – cement. There are also a number of typical methods for controlling the quantity and quality of cement in the warehouse. This approach allows us to identify the features of the control environment of this material, which must be taken into account in the transport – warehouse modeling.
Keywords : transport, warehousing process, control
1. Blank I.A. Financial management. Kyiv: Nika-tsentr Elga, 2002. 528 p. [in Russion].
2. Butynets F.F. Economic analysis. Zhytomyr: PP «Ruta», 2001. 416 p. [in Ukrainian].
3. Organization and technology of delivery of special categories of goods / T.Yu. Habrielova et.al. Kyiv: Kondor, 2018. 416 p. [in Ukrainian].
4. Honcharuk, Y.A. Auditing. Lviv: Svit, 2002. 296 p. [in Ukrainian].
5. Hevko I.B. Methodology of the management of the administrative departments. Kyiv: Kondor, 2009. 187 p. [in Ukrainian].
6. Davydov H.M. Audyt. Kyiv: Liha, 2004. 336 p. [in Ukrainian].
7. Kindratska H.I., Zahorodniy A.H., Bilyk M.S. Economic analysis. Kyiv: Znannia, 2008. 487 p. [in Ukrainian].
8. Kulakovska L.P., Picha Yu.V. Organization and methods of auditing. Kyiv: Karavela, 2009. 544 p. [in Ukrainian].
9. Mkrtychyan D.I. Freight transportation by rail. Kharkiv: UkrDUZT, 2017. Part 3. 178 p. [in Ukrainian].
10. Proskurina, N.M. Procedural software of auditing: Theory and practice. Kyiv: DP “Inform. analit. ahentstvo”, 2011. 739 p. [in Ukrainian].