Issue: № 1/1, 2021
Trends in the development of economic entities in Ukraine, which are factors for the formation of socio-economic areas of their state and legal regulation, taking into account all the diversity of characteristics of their functioning. Factors of state and legal regulation of economic entities in Ukraine, namely the branches of the national economy, as objects of such influence that need to be adjusted. The ratio of the dynamics of GDP in Ukraine with the dynamics of GDP in the world was studied, in Ukraine the decline in GDP growth occurred by 6.98 % more than in the world. The identified trends are an important factor for the development and introduction of changes in state and legal regulation for the adaptation of domestic legal norms to European and world standards. The structure of Ukraine's gross domestic product was studied and ten industries with the largest share in the country's GDP were identified. By indicators: the share of gross regional product in total (%), indices of physical volume of gross regional product (in previous year's prices, percent), indices of physical volume of gross regional product per capita in Kyiv, Dnipropetrovsk and Kharkiv regions have the largest values by state, but with different rates of change. Examining the structure of gross regional product and the balance of foreign trade, identified administrative-territorial units in which there is the highest concentration: Kyiv, Dnipropetrovsk and Kharkiv regions. Studies of key performance indicators of economic entities show a decrease in the number of economic entities by 1.66 %, an increase in the number of employees by 9.76 %, an increase in sales by 87.62 % and an increase in personnel costs by 124.65 %. Trends of the main indicators of enterprise activity have been studied in the selected regions and Ukraine, the growth of the number of business entities in 2015–2019 is observed only in Kyiv. The generalizing factor in the context of this study is the level of profitability (loss) of all activities of enterprises, which during 2015–2019 increased by more than 200 %.
Keywords : business entity, enterprise, development trends, state and legal regulation, factor
1. On ratification of the Protocol on Ukraine's accession to the World Trade Organization. Law of Ukraine of April 10, 2008 № 250–VI. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/ 250–17#Text (in Ukrainian).
2. Global Competitiveness Report. URL: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_TheGlobalCompetitivenessReport2019.pdf
3. Association Agreement between Ukraine, of the one part, and the European Union and its Member States, of the other part. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/984_011#Text (in Ukrainian).
4. Statistical information. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (in Ukrainian).
5. Data bank. Indicators of world development. URL: https://databank.worldbank.org/reports.aspx?source=2&series=NY.GDP.MKTP.CD&country=WLD (in Ukrainian).
6. Monitoring of the process of decentralization of power and reform of local self-government as of January 1, 2020. URL: https://decentralization.gov.ua/news/12055