1. Brukhanskyi R.F. Forensic accounting expertise. Ternopil: TNEU, 2010. 246 p. (in Ukrainian).
2. Vavilova V.V. Forensic economic expertise: its types and opportunities. Weekday expert. URL: https://nise.com.ua/ content/files/budni-experta-may.pdf (in Ukrainian).
3. Vinogradova M.M., Nersesyan M.G. Forensic economic expertise. The theory and practice of forensic examination. 2007. № 4 (8). pp. 70-75. (in Russian).
4. Dikan L.V., Ponikarov V.D., Kozhushko O.V. Forensic and economic expertise. Kharkiv: KhNEU after S. Kuznets, 2017. 221 p. (in Ukrainian).
5. Dondyk N.Ya., Dondyk H.P. Forensic accounting. Kyiv: TsUL, 2011. 208 p. pp. 158-163. (in Ukrainian).
6. Yermolenko V.A. The essence of the definition of "forensic and economic expertise". Risk management. 2014. № 12. pp. 42-43. (in Ukrainian).
7. Instruction on the appointment and conduct of forensics and expert investigations https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0705-98. (in Ukrainian).
8. Klymenko N.I. Concerning the essence of corruption and anticorruption judicial expertise. Viche. 2012. № 6. pp. 15-17. (in Ukrainian).
9. Klymenko N.I. Fedchyshina VV Forensic and economic expertise: current state and current issues. Forensic Bulletin. 2016. № 1. pp. 56-61. (in Ukrainian).
10. Code of Ukraine on Administrative Offenses of December 7, 1984 № 8073-X. URL: http://search.ligazakon.ua/ l_doc2.nsf/link1/KD0005.html. (in Ukrainian).
11. Kolesnyk O.P. Conceptual approaches to formation of methodological support of forensic accounting. Academic notes from KROK University. 2013. Issue 3.3. pp. 183-189. (in Ukrainian).
12. Krivtsova T.O. Improving legal support for forensic expertise as a form of economic control. Business Inform. 2015. № 2. pp. 48-53. (in Ukrainian).
13. The Criminal Code of Ukraine dated 05.04.2001 URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2341-14. (in Ukrainian).
14. Kulikova N.T. Relationship between concepts of fact and events in accounting. Problems of theory and methodology of accounting, control and analysis. 2012. Issue 3 (24). pp. 269-275. (in Ukrainian).
15. Perevozova I.V. Economic expertise as a specific field of knowledge. Economy: the realities of time. 2013. № 3. pp. 97-105. (in Ukrainian).
16. Tax Code of Ukraine dated 23.12.2010 № 2856-VI. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2755-17. (in Ukrainian).
17. Romaniv S.R., Budnyk L.A., Sachenko S.I. Forensic and economic expertise in Ukraine: its economic nature and staffing. Market infrastructure. 2018. Issue 23. pp. 343-350. (in Ukrainian).
18. Forensic accounting / A.M. Bandurka et.al. Kharkiv: Title, 2007. 232 p. (in Ukrainian).
19. Stelmakh N.Y. Economic and legal essence of forensic accounting in market conditions of management. Accounting and Finances. 2014. No. 4 (66). pp. 64-68. (in Ukrainian).
20. Tiutiunnyk Yu.M., Dorohan-Pysarenko L.O., Tiutiunnyk S.V. Financial analysis. Poltava: PDAA, 2016. 430 p. (in Ukrainian).
21. Fedchyshyna V.V. Concerning certain aspects of tax examination. Finance's law. 2016. № 1 (35). pp. 38-42. (in Ukrainian).
22. Fedchyshyna V.V. Methods of forensic accounting: approaches to definition. URL: file:///C:/Users/Helen/Downloads/ 89459-190078-1-PB.pdf. (in Ukrainian).
23. Khomutenko O.V. Forensic economic expertise as a tool for forming the principles of ensuring positive effects in the economy. The theory and practice of forensics and forensics. 2015. Issue 15. pp. 306-312. (in Ukrainian).
24. Shvets V.Y. Fundamentals of accounting and forensic accounting. Kyiv: Caravel, 2008. 240 p. (in Ukrainian).