1. Wong S.Y., Chin K.S. Organizational innovation management: An organization-wide perspective. Industrial Management & Data Systems. 2007. Vol. 107. № 9. pp. 1290-1315.
2. Popovic A., Puklavec B., Oliveira, T. Justifying business intelligence systems adoption in SMEs: Impact of systems use on firm performance. Industrial Management & Data Systems. 2019. Vol. 119. № 1. pp. 210-228.
3. Chang S.E., Chen Y.C. Supply chain re-engineering using blockchain technology: A case of smart contract based tracking process. Technological Forecasting & Social Change. 2019. Vol. 144, pp. 1-11.
4. Clark J. Trade finance: Developments and issues. CGFS papers. 2014. № 50. Committee on the Global Financial System. URL: www.bis.org/publ/cgfs50.pdf
5. Litoshenko А.V. Blockchain technology: advantages and non-obvious applications in various industries. Economics and state. 2017. № 8. pp. 77–78. (in Ukrainian)
6. Davydova I.V. Blockchain Technology: Prospects for Development in Ukraine. Journal of Civilistics. 2017. Vol. 26. pp. 38-41. (in Ukrainian)
7. Swan M. Blockchain: Blueprint for a New Economy. O'Reilly Media, 2015.
8. Zamani E.D., Giaglis G.M. With a little help from the miners: Distributed ledger technology and market disintermediation. Industrial Management & Data Systems. 2018. Vol. 118. № 3, pp. 637-652.
9. Back A. Hashcash-A Denial of Service Counter-Measure. 2002. URL: http://www.hashcash.org/papers/hashcash.pdf
10. Merkle R.C. A digital signature based on a conventional encryption function. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. 1987. Vol. 293. pp. 369-378
11. Szabo N. Smart Contracts: Building Blocks for Digital Markets. 1996. URL: http://www.fon.hum.uva.nl/rob/Courses/ InformationInSpeech/CDROM/Literature/LOT%20winterschool2006/szabo.best.vwh.net/smart_contracts_2.html