1. Budget Code of Ukraine: Law of Ukraine of July 8, 2010 № 2456–VI. Information of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 2010. № 50–51. art. 572. (in Ukrainian).
2. Bykadorova N.O. Financial decentralization of local self-government. Economic Bulletin of Donbass. 2010. Vol. 2 (20). pp. 145–151. (in Ukrainian).
3. Furdychko L.Ye. Decentralization: financial independence of local budgets of Ukraine. Socio-economic problems of the modern period of Ukraine. 2015. Vol. 5 (115). pp. 39–42. (in Ukrainian).
4. Analysis of the results of decentralization in Ukraine (general information). URL: https://decentralization.gov.ua/ about (accessed: 3 November 2020). (in Ukrainian).
5. Information on the status of approval of local budgets (according to the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine). URL: https://mof.gov.ua/uk/approval-materials-of-local-budgets (accessed: 4 November 2020). (in Ukrainian).
6. Radelytskyi Yu.O., Kvasnіi O.R. Local budgets in terms of decentralization: theoretical aspects. Financial policy. 2018. Vol. 5 (133). pp. 147–153. (in Ukrainian).
7. Lobodіna Z.M. The impact of local budgets on socio-economic development of territories in the context of budget reform. Innovative economy. 2012. Vol. 9 (35). pp. 124–128. (in Ukrainian).
8. Statistical collection of the Ministry of Finance “Budget of Ukraine – 2019” prepared by the Department of Public Finance Statistics of the State Budget Department of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine. URL: https://mof.gov.ua/uk/ statistichnij-zbirnik (accessed: 5 November 2020). (in Ukrainian).
9. State web portal of the budget for citizens (according to the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine). URL: https://openbudget.gov.ua/?month=12&year=2019&budgetType=LOCAL (accessed: 5 November 2020). (in Ukrainian).
10. Kyrylenko O.P. Local finance. Kyiv: “Znannia”, 2006. pp. 667. (in Ukrainian).