1. Constitution of Ukraine of June 10, 1948 № 254к/96- ВР. News of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 1996. № 30. art. 141. (in Ukrainian).
2. Marchenko M.V. Axiological principles of the veto law of the President of Ukraine in the context of the formation of human-centric legal ideology. Economics. Finances. Law. 2017. № 9/1. pp. 36–39. (in Ukrainian).
3. Nediukha M. Legal ideology: basic theoretical and methodological approaches to the definition of the concept. Public law. 2012. № 3. pp. 299–306. (in Ukrainian).
4. Malyshev B. Axiological crisis of the modern Ukrainian state. Philosophy of law and general theory of law. 2012. № 1–2. pp. 289–297. (in Ukrainian).
5. On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine (strengthening legal protection of citizens and introduction of mechanisms for exercising constitutional rights of citizens on entrepreneurial activity, personal inviolability, security, respect for dignity, legal aid, protection: Law of Ukraine of 12.01.2005 № 2322- IV. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2322–15p#Text (in Ukrainian).
6. On Amendments to the Criminal and Criminal Procedure Codes of Ukraine on the Humanization of Criminal Liability: Law of Ukraine of April 15, 2008 № 270–VI. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/270–17#Text (in Ukrainian).
7. On Amendments to the Criminal Code of Ukraine on liability for crimes based on racial, national or religious intolerance: Law of Ukraine of November 5, 2009 № 1707–VI. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1707–17#Text (in Ukrainian).
8. Code of Criminal Procedure of Ukraine. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/4651–17#Text (in Ukrainian).
10. Svanidze E. Effective investigation of ill-treatment: Guidelines for the application of European standards. К.: «К.І.S.». 2009. 144 p. (in Ukrainian).